1. We will have an initial complementary consultation. This meeting will be online via Zoom.
2. During this meeting we will get to know a little bit about each other. I will ask some questions about your wedding dreams and ideas to get a sense of what you are looking for. It is also the perfect time for you to ask questions you have about me and your wedding in general.
3. After this meeting, if it feels like a good fit, I will forward the contract and payment details to secure your wedding date.
4. The next connection will be 3-4 months before your wedding date (depending which type of ceremony you desire). This is when the fun begins! We will re-discuss what you want for your ceremony and fill in some of the blanks. I will begin creating your custom ceremony, offer plenty of creative options based on the information that I collect during this time and provide you with a first draft. We next meet in person to review any changes you want. After the meeting I will make sure we revise as needed until it’s a perfect fit for you both.
5. I will also provide all the details of the ceremony in an outline that we review together to ensure a seamless processional, ceremony and recessional.
6. The most important thing to me is that your ceremony uniquely reflects what you dreamed as your unique special wedding day. Your love, your life together, will be shared in the most beautiful and meaningful way.
“For our wedding day, we wanted to personalize our ceremony in a manner that would celebrate our special relationship with each other and our love and gratitude for our family and friends. After discussing everything with Theresa, she crafted a ceremony that conveyed our feelings beautifully. She was super easy to work with and helped make the most special day of our lives absolutely perfect. Thank you, Theresa!”
-Jeff and Eric
-Jane & Dan